Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Haley!

Well, we just put the Birthday Girl to bed after a full day. We had a little celebration this evening, and will have another when Grandma and Grandpa Fifield and the rest of the Pelosos arrive next week! Haley loved her birthday dinner (pasta, spinach and blueberries) but DEVOURED her cake! She was heistant at first, but then took off. In true child fashion, she ate all the frosting first, then dug into the cake! I'm hoping the sugar rush doesn't kick in late tonight! She enjoyed opening gifts, but especially loved the tissue paper and cards!
I can't belive she's One!!!







4 comments:

Welch Family Blog said...

Happy 1st Birthday!

ceci tinajero said...

happy birthday, haley! you're such a big girl already!!! :)

Brendan and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, Haley girl!! Looks like you had a GREAT day!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe it, either!! Happy Birthday!!