WOW! That was so amazing! It brought a tear to my eye. I loved the last part when Haley is laughing. How funny! I can't believe how much she's changed.
Aww...it goes so fast. :( What a cute little girl!
oh my gosh! that was so adorable! haley has the best mama and dada ever! happy 1st to haley the star!
Our favorite part was the jumping! Look at those legs go! You definitely have an athlete on your hands!
LIndsay and Paul - that was so great. She is so big. I am so glad that Haley likes zerberts!!!!!enjoy her second christmas!!!maria
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WOW! That was so amazing! It brought a tear to my eye. I loved the last part when Haley is laughing. How funny! I can't believe how much she's changed.
Aww...it goes so fast. :( What a cute little girl!
oh my gosh! that was so adorable! haley has the best mama and dada ever! happy 1st to haley the star!
Our favorite part was the jumping! Look at those legs go! You definitely have an athlete on your hands!
LIndsay and Paul -
that was so great. She is so big. I am so glad that Haley likes zerberts!!!!!
enjoy her second christmas!!!
maria
Post a Comment