Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

The day started off with a scavenger hunt prepared by Daddy...I mean the Easter Bunny! I loved my Easter basket!!



Then I met the Easter Bunny at my Grandparent's house! He was really nice and even gave me an egg before the hunt even started!!




Let the games begin! I knew exactly what to do without any practice! I would grab eggs, put them in my basket, and then take off to get more! I didn't really care about what was in them! The eggs themselves were more fun!










2 comments:

cecilia tinajero said...

happy easter!!! those are great pics...my favs are your dad blowing bubbles and the last pic. that must have been paul...what a cool angle! glad to see that ya'll are doing well!

Welch Family Blog said...

Wow! You're good at finding Easter eggs. You looked so pretty in your dress. I can't wait to see you!

Love,
Molly