I Have a Secret.....
I'm Going to be a Big Sister!!!
That's right...baby #2 is due this November, just after Haley's second birthday!!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
I Have a Secret...
Posted by Paul Fifield at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Have a Secret.....
I'm Going to be a Big Sister!!!
That's right...baby #2 is due this November, just after Haley's second birthday!!
Posted by Paul Fifield at 10:07 AM
6 comments:
Hey congrats you two...Pauly, you're going to join Matt as a "Dad of two..." so excited for you guys!!! Sarah Keller :)
Many congratulations! Very clever way to announce it too. ;)
Carrie Sue
congrats you guys!
YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Congrats. So excited and happy for you all.
Congratulations!!! Your family is growing by leaps and bounds!!!!!
love always, maria
congratulations!!! this is so weird because i was driving down the highway yesterday wondering when you or schmell or al was going to have another baby...weird!!! i am so happy for ya'll and i love haley's t-shirt...it is too cute!!!
Post a Comment