Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Update

Haley is enjoying playing on the balcony with her water table now that we have finally gated the "drop-off!" Don't ask why I left jeans and t-shirt on her...she was soaked by the end!
But, the funny part happened while I was setting up the table. Haley really wanted me to fill one of the cups with water. I told her she needed to wait. After multiple times of asking, she stopped. I then realized it had become really quiet and she was gone. Where do I find here....in the bathroom filling up her water cup in the toilet!!!!!



Haley has a new love of Elmo. It started with a book and a toy, and now she goes crazy anytime she sees him! This is her dancing with Elmo!



Haley and her Daddy went to an Inventor's Fair this weekend with their friends. R2D2 chased Haley's friend Katherine!



Thanks for "Softy" Seamus...I really missed mine!

1 comments:

cecilia tinajero said...

i love kids in pj's!!! so cute!