Haley and I had these pictures taken for Father's Day!
Lins, how did you get Haley to sit? Our last pics were a nightmare! Haley looks so sute. What a ham!
She didn't sit still! I was certain the photographer would have no good pictures, but somehow he came up with a tons of good ones. Haley was fascinated with his lights. We only got her to look by telling her the lights would flash after she smiled!
Wow, what a great photo shoot!!! She is beautiful!!
she is ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lins, how did you get Haley to sit? Our last pics were a nightmare! Haley looks so sute. What a ham!
She didn't sit still! I was certain the photographer would have no good pictures, but somehow he came up with a tons of good ones. Haley was fascinated with his lights. We only got her to look by telling her the lights would flash after she smiled!
Wow, what a great photo shoot!!! She is beautiful!!
she is ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment