Last week went went to Iowa to visit Paul's family! We spent the first few days in Des Moines with Paul's brother, Jay, and his family. Then, we headed across the state to Bellevue and Dubuque to see everyone else!! We had a great trip and Haley just adored all her cousins!
I loved my cousins' kitty!
Uncle Dave even came to visit
Uncle Jay and Uncle Dave
Uncle Jay made malts!!
I couldn't get enough! I take after my Daddy...actually I took my Daddy's!
My cousin Christopher played a lot of basketball with me
I liked taking Latte for a walk
He did tricks for me too...then I gave him treats!
I had so much fun with my cousins Noah and Jared
Aunt Lory and cousin Meredith (the only other girl!)
I saw real midwestern Choo-Choos! This is my excited look!
My cousin Jordan read me bedtime stories
The Dubuque Air Show. I patriotically waved my flag for the parachuters!
I was only awake for the first 5 minutes of the fireworks, then fell fast asleep! Good thing I will see more tomorrow!!
Bellevue 4th of July Parade
That's right...there were tractors in the parade! It was great!
I was really good at picking up the candy thrown my way. If there was a break in the action, I would throw my collected candy and pick it up again!
After a while, I started sharing my candy with the girls next to me (even the good ones that my mom and Grandma were hoping I'd keep for them!!)
Aunt Andra and Jordan
Grandma Jo and Grandpa Fred
Watching Fireworks with Daddy! We were right underneath them!!
View of the Mississippi River right across the street from Grandma and Grandpa's house
Grandma's Quilt Shop
The Sabers Family
I didn't eat any ice cream! I swear!
Aunt Lory
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
A Visit to Iowa
Posted by Paul Fifield at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what great pics!!! so many of paul's relatives look familiar from the wedding...that was such a great wedding! (sigh)
What a wonderful trip. I bet Haley was in her glory with all the attention. So cute!!!
Post a Comment