Well...where do we begin?? We just had a wonderful vacation back East visiting friends and relatives. We started our trip two days late due to the stomach flu (both Paul and I) but seemed to cram a lot into our trip anyways! First, we met up with my friends from college and their families (The Welchs and The Hillearys) at Sesame Place, just outside of Philadelphia. Haley was in awe of Elmo and we had a great time! Now she sees Elmo and puts on a sad face because she wants to go see the REAL one again!
The Gang! (Haley, Molly, and Seamus are all about the same age!)
Watching the parade
John and Molly
It was hard to contain Allison's excitement!
I love my Mommy!

I wasn't quite sure of Big Bird. His beak kept hitting me!
But, I loved Elmo! I kissed him on the nose and gave him a high-five!

Michelle and Shay
We wondered where all the beer went!

This will be the one and only time we can get a picture like this! :)
Molly decided to wash my hair
Shay attacks his dad! I believe his fist is all the way in Brendan's mouth!

How cute!


This was a great water slide Haley could go on with Paul


The Elmo fish were probably her favorite!



This Elmo cutout was in the lobby of the hotel. He was a big hit for all the kids!

Taking the train to NYC

5 comments:
Great pics! I loved the ones in
the bathtub. Priceless! I need a copy of the group shot at the entrance of SP. That's a nice memory. Your trip to NYC looked fun too!
I love the way Haley is just staring at Elmo in one of the pictures. So cute! I thought for sure she would be afraid of the "real Elmo."
awww...cute! I saw the other Spin pictures on facebook, I had no idea you guys were doing all of this! We've been wanting to do Sesame Place. I'm glad you had fun, it looks like fun!
great pics! i bet that trip was the beginning of a lifelong friendship for the 3 kiddos...and maybe it'll turn into more with 2 of them one day! ;-)
ya'll all look great!!!
Sounds like so much fun!!
Post a Comment