So many to choose from!!Whose pumpkin is bigger? I think Mommy wins!
Titi!!
The train was Haley's favorite part!
Hanging from the monkey bars...love the facial expression!
6 of us started the hay maze....
Did we find the exit yet?....
Only 2 finished! The rest of us got hungry after about an hour!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
Posted by Paul Fifield at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So where is this pumpkin patch located, because Charlie thinks he would have no problem getting out of it! I say he's over-confident, but hey.... ;)
I bet Haley had a blast!
okay, i have a lot to comment on. you know me, lins! first off, you look so cute prego! second, the look on haley's face in the pic where yall are comparing pumpkins is SO ADORABLE! and lastly, the pics with haley and gina are so cute! they glow when they are together...so cute! aunts are the luckiest people ever!
great photos! just watch out for the corn maze!
Post a Comment