Sunday, February 22, 2009

Birthdays and Beds

Happy 31st Birthday Paul!! Actually, it was last weekend, but we were traveling!


Haley loves her Nana!  She also insisted on wearing her "party" dress!


Today at nap, Haley asked to sleep in her big girl bed. After much hesitation, I let her, with the understanding that if she got out, she would have to go in her crib. After many "Yes, Yes, Yes's" we had a deal and I left the room. She went to sleep wonderfully and woke up 2 1/2 hours later! It was beautiful! (We are not attempting the nighttime sleep in the big girl bed just yet!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happppyy birthday Paul!!!!
And way to GO to the big girl, with her big-girl bed!!

The Wests said...

Was Paul's birthday on the 15th? Happy Birthday! :) I'm so happy to hear that Haley is wanting to be such a big girl and sleep in a big girl bed! I have to come over and play soon. :)

cecilia tinajero said...

happy birthday, paul! great pics...and congrats on haley sleeping in her big girl bed!