Monday, March 16, 2009

Camera Fun

Paul had fun this weekend just taking pictures of his girls. Here are the results!







Funny Faces




And just a side note...potty-traning was successful!! I can't believe how well she has done. She doesn't even tell us now when she needs to go, but just does it on her own! We still wear diapers at night and nap, but I don't foresee getting rid of those for a while!
One more funny story: Haley had a tendency to "cry wolf" (or should I say "cry pee") when we started this training. She would scream out "pee" and when I asked her if she needed to go she'd say no. She thought it was funny. So one day she said she had to go and I didn't believe her. I kept cooking in the kitchen and Paul was working. Next thing I know she walked up to me in the kitchen and handed me a potty full of pee...hysterical!

3 comments:

cecilia tinajero said...

that will teach you to believe your daughter! that is so funny! those are great pics, paul...your girls are precious!

Anonymous said...

funny story!!! Lory

Hannah said...

Wonderful! Congratulations! God is good!