Friday, August 21, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Today was Haley's first day of preschool! We had A LOT of tears to begin the day (I could actually hear her crying from my classroom!), but thankfully she settled down eventually and enjoyed her day thanks to her fabulous teachers!!  After school, she told me all about the jobs she did and the slides she went down at recess!
Most of these pictures and the video are not from today. They are from her orientation day on Wednesday and pictures Paul took at home!!



Reading the letter her teachers sent her

Mrs. Cathy was nice enough to send me a picture of Haley once she had calmed down and started working!
This video is from her orientation


3 comments:

The Wests said...

Awww.. sooooo adorable!! I'm glad she enjoyed it but it must have been so nerve wracking for you to hear her from your room and not be able to do anything!

Trisha Q said...

OK, I was wrong about the tears. Were you tear free?

Welch Family Blog said...

OMG! When did she go from a toddler to a little girl?