Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dancing and Singing

Just some fun videos of Haley. She loves to dance and sing!!

You probably won't understand any of her words unless your familiar with the song Baby Beluga! :)


4 comments:

The Wests said...

SO cute! We just read Baby Beluga yesterday, but Charlie refused to sing it. By the way, Nicholas keeps telling me he misses Haley during his lonely times during the day. He says, "I miss Daddy. I miss Connor. I miss Haley." And of course, this repeats over and over till I distract him. :)

Trisha Q said...

Haley is a character.

The Wests said...

So I showed the videos to Nicholas and every time it looked like Haley took a spill, he would say, "Is she okay, Mommy? Is she okay??"

Maripaz Rouleau said...

Hilarious and too cute! I think she gets her dancing skills from her mama.....hamster dance... i am searching for the video