This is video of Haley pretending to be sick and throwing up. It happened a while ago so I cannot remember what trigger this episode, but we thought the video was hysterical!
This was a cheer the kids at school did when the Bishop came to visit in January. Haley started singing it the other day, so I thought I get her to do it for the video camera too! Love the nose picking at the beginning too ;)
Here's how to keep a 3 year old busy when the baby is sleeping and you need to get things done...sort the change cup!

Done!
4 comments:
Hilarious! Haley is sooooo animated!
I cheated and saw those videos on Vimeo when you put up Ky's walking video. :P
You gotta love the still that's up for the second video. Hold on to that blackmail material for when she's a teen! ha ha
Very cute!
that is too cute! you definitely have a future cheerleader on your hands!
Post a Comment