Almost two weeks ago, Haley and I traveled to New York City to see one of my good college friends, Sister John Paul Marie, make her Vows for the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal! It was an amazing trip!!
Haley is ready to board early in the morning! Haley, Gina and I all flew together since Gina was meeting her own friends that same weekend. We spent the first day touring together, and then split off!
All of our friends didn't arrive until the next evening, so we had a day to take in the sights!
Haley is ready to go!! She was a great traveler! We had a few meltdowns due to lack of sleep, but overall, she did great!!
Real Italian Pizza! Our hotel was on the border of Little Italy and they were having a huge festival for the Feast of San Genaro. It made for some great entertainment to he first few nights!
On the very first night we arrived, we ate at this same restaurant underneath a tent on the street. We ended up being caught in a HUGE thunderstorm (or "flunderstorm" as Haley calls them) stuck under this tent. It was large enough to even shake up the locals and make national new for its destruction. Anyways, we finally ran into a restaurant with Haley screaming in my arms! It was quite a show!
















3 comments:
Wonderful!
You guys look great in those pictures!!!! It was nice to see faces from college that I haven't seen in awhile. I am so happy for Sr. Paul Marie!!!
I mean, Sr. John Paul Marie
Post a Comment