For the second year in a row, Haley was sick on Halloween, so we took it easy. We stayed in the house all day, and let her trick-or-treat at a few houses in the neighborhood across the street that evening.
The girls just used a permanent marker for their pumpkins!


Beautiful Belle

Princess Belle and her Fairy Ballerina sidekick (Kyleigh wouldn't wear the Elmo costume we had from when Haley was this age. She is way too girly!! She chose a last minute costume from the dress-up basket!)

Haley was ready to go home after about 2 houses but pushed through a few more for Kyleigh, who was in a rhythm! She actually had double the loot of Haley when we returned! I am not sure how since they went to the same houses! ;)











1 comments:
Thank goodness for dress-up clothes. :) They look adorable in their costumes. And I join you in your gladness that the beard is gone. I just can't 'like' beards.... :P
Post a Comment