Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ready for Baby!

Well, at 38 1/2 weeks, we are ready for baby...although I have no problem with him waiting until his due date!! I would like some time to sit down a little, now that work is done! My doctor told me on Tuesday that I had better rest a bit or this baby would be making his entrance soon! He is very low and things have progressed quite a bit since last week!


Haley and I just finished washing and folding the clothes!

When she saw that her picture was being taken, she decided that she would much prefer to have pictures of her doing ballet poses! :)


The baby's corner in our room!
This will be his home until we move to a bigger place...hopefully this summer!

3 comments:

JoQuilter said...

Oh, guess I should get the label sewn on the new baby quilt and get it shipped.

Trisha Q said...

Very Exciting!

cecilia tinajero said...

How fun!