Sunday, January 1, 2012

Random


Here are some random photos from the last month or so. I had a lot more, but I unfortunately just lost all the pics taken on my phone in the last month!!


We moved all 3 kids into the same room a while ago. We got an awesome junior loft bed from Walmart that does the trick. It is only 4 feet high, and the kids love to make forts in the empty space below! Then, we got a drawer to act as a headboard for Kyleigh! Perfect!



Haley fell asleep in her birthday crown after an exciting celebration at school!

The girls' child of the week posters for school


This year's Santa pic!



1 comments:

Kasia said...

WOW! That loft bed looks AWESOME! I'm totally going to check it out! Can't beat Walmart!

Unfortunately for us, Nora wakes up when Colin cries. But Gavin sleeps like a rock.