Friday, November 21, 2008

Ready for Baby??

I was cooking dinner last night and heard Haley talking about the baby. I just assumed she was playing with HER baby, but when I came out to look, this is what I found!



By the way...we are due TODAY...but no baby yet!  I had a lot of contractions last week and weekend, but now that I finished work, they really slowed down!  But, Haley and I have had a great week together playing!

4 comments:

Trisha Q said...

The big sister is preparing herself for the baby.

The Wests said...

Connor still sat in the baby things after Nicholas was born. I hope baby comes soon! :) Before Thanksgiving and not during Thanksgiving!

Sean said...

come on, baby!!! best wishes for a safe delivery, can't wait to see you guys again!

cecilia tinajero said...

cute pic! haley is going to be such a great big sis! im praying...come on baby fifield!!!