7 lbs, 10 oz20.5 in5:56 am, Nov. 25, 2008
Congrats! She's beautiful!
We are so happy for your family. I can't read Haley's expression. I wish I could read her mind.
Congratulations!!! I love the name. Where did it come from!!?!?!take care,maria
Congratulations! WE are sooo happy for you!
She is beautiful. Congratulations. Welcome to the world of two children.
We're so glad you will have an extra reason to be thankful this year. :)Congratulations! Can't wait to meet your little cutie in person!
Congrats & Blessings! Thanks so much for sharing. We pray for continued health, strength, clarity in the tired moments, peace and unity for your fam.cara :)
wow! congrats! she is beautiful...she looks so much like haley! and i love the name you chose!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congrats! She's beautiful!
We are so happy for your family. I can't read Haley's expression. I wish I could read her mind.
Congratulations!!! I love the name. Where did it come from!!?!?!
take care,
maria
Congratulations! WE are sooo happy for you!
She is beautiful. Congratulations. Welcome to the world of two children.
We're so glad you will have an extra reason to be thankful this year. :)
Congratulations! Can't wait to meet your little cutie in person!
Congrats & Blessings! Thanks so much for sharing. We pray for continued health, strength, clarity in the tired moments, peace and unity for your fam.
cara :)
wow! congrats! she is beautiful...she looks so much like haley! and i love the name you chose!!!
Post a Comment