On the day after Christmas, we decided to take a little family hike! Good thing we did it then, because now we are on to round two of the flu, and Mommy is on crutches (sprained foot or torn something from falling down stairs...with child in arm...she's OK!). This Christmas break has been nothing but sickness and injury!!
So cute!!





5 comments:
My goodness... we'll need to start praying much harder for your Guardian Angels to take better care of you! I sprained my ankle falling once with Connor, but not down stairs. Feel better. And of course, GREAT pictures.
The apartment stairs???? Thank goodness everyone is alright!!! Hope everyone feels better. We're all still sick.
You got to make this hike right after Christmas?! It's 14 degrees here, not including wind chill. Um... I think I'm living in the wrong place. :)
Beautiful pictures as always! Hope you all heal up and feel better.
Oh no!!! Let me know if you need anything!
Oh no! Sorry to hear about the fall! :( Glad you got to take the hike...once again, the pics are AMAZING!
Post a Comment