Thursday, December 31, 2009

Anniversary

Today is our 4th Wedding Anniversary. Wow...so much has happened since then! What a wonderful 4 years it has been!!

Here are a few pictures from New Year's Eve 2005. We were living in Florida at the time, but came out to California to get married in my home parish.






Happy New Year! Our Wedding was in the evening so the reception went past midnight into the New Year!

6 comments:

The Wests said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the first picture. :)

Marija said...

Happy 4th! You both looked gorgeous! And what a way to ring in a new years!

Trisha Q said...

Happy Anniversary! The Christmas season is a wonderful time to celebrate a marriage. Ditto to Marija!

Trisha Q said...

Happy Anniversary! The Christmas season is a wonderful time to celebrate a marriage. Ditto to Marija!

Brendan and Michelle said...

Oh how I miss you guys. What a fun time we all had. Good memories. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary...we were thinking of you!

cecilia tinajero said...

Happy Anniversary! That was seriously one of the BEST weddings I have ever been to! Love you both!