Looking through Wedding photos and Honeymoon pics these last couple days, we thought we'd post our pictures with the Pope. We were able to receive the "Newlywed Blessing" from Pope Benedict during our honeymoon!
When Haley saw these pictures she said, "I want to go to Italy and see 'The Poke' too!" While looking at our Wedding photos, she got very sad. We eventually figured out that is was because SHE wanted to marry Daddy! :)


3 comments:
Beautiful!
I stumbled over here through the Quilicci blog :). I wanted both of you to know that I LOVE this post!!! Of course, I just watched the video of Michael opening the "present" - so I'm a running faucet. Your wedding pictures are beautiful! And how special to get a blessing from the POKE! ;). Marriages and babies just warm my heart! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
that is sooooooo cute! what amazing pictures!
Post a Comment