We just returned from a two week trip back to the Mid-West! We had a great time visiting lots of family and friends! The girls were great! Haley just loved traveling, being new places, and seeing so many cousins!! Kyleigh decided to pop out her first two teeth during the first week, and is also trying really hard to crawl ever since the trip (pics of that later!)
Our trip started off in Minneapolis, MN!
The Mall of America (or "America Mall" as Haley would say). We never even made it to the shops...never got past the legos and amusement park!
Next, it was off to La Crosse, WI to see my relatives.
This cannon sits on the La Crosse riverfront and I have many a pictures of myself on it as a little kid...I'll scrounge one of those up some day!



The Shrine of Our Lady of Guadeloupe

4 comments:
Welcome back! Nicholas kept saying he wanted to go to "Haley and Baby's house."
Great trip! Michael popped two teeth in Hawaii too. The girls look so happy in the pictures. My favorite is where Haley requested a nap. I wish Michael requested naps as he's rolling all over the bed as I type.
i love the pics yall take...so crisp and clear! anyway, it looks like yall had a great time and im glad you were about to visit "the spins" and gina! btw, lins, you look awesome!
oops! that was from ceci...didnt realize im signed in under my sister's account! :-/
Post a Comment