Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tree down!

Yesterday, we arrived at my parents house to see my aunt and uncle visiting from Hawaii, and we were greeted by fire trucks, police cars, and caution tape. Apparently a tree had fallen and took a few power lines in the process! Anyways, Haley asked is she could go in the fire truck and they were more that happy to have her. They were so cute with her. Eventually, she told the fireman that his seat was too hot and she wanted down (not before she proceeded to show him how she could eat her own foot!). He also wanted to hold Kyleigh which lasted for about 30 seconds before ear piercing screams took over the neighborhood! Poor guy, I think he's scarred for life! Once again, didn't have my camera...thank God for cell phones or I'd miss a lot of great moments!

Delicious toes!

Hard to see, but best I could do!

1 comments:

cecilia tinajero said...

Eating her foot?!? Wow...talented kiddo! ;-) That's a great story.