Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mid-Western Trip Part 2

For the next part of our trip we drove to the Wisconsin Dells for a few days! We had REALLY cold weather (high of 60 the day we left) but had a lot of fun!!

This was the pool at our hotel...it was fabulous!

It even had a little water slide!  Both girls were able to go down it with us!





Riding the train at Storybook Park

We got to feed a giraffe!







Apparently this was Cinderella...Haley thought it was great, but I wasn't buying it! ;)

A long day deserves a good nap (Haley actually requested it!)

My college friend, Melinda, and her family drove from Milwaukee to meet us for lunch!

Before we left, we rode on the Wisconsin Ducks which are boats/cars that go from land to water!  Very cool!

On the drive out of town we stopped to see the Cotter family!

5 comments:

The Wests said...

I LOVE that you and Haley have matching hair-do's at the pool! :) Sounds like a very fun trip.

sandybaby922 said...

great pics! looks like fun...and wow, i haven't seen melinda in years! she looks great!

cecilia tinajero said...

that was from me, ceci. my bad!

Trisha Q said...

Does that mean Michael will ask for a nap someday? I love the pictures.

Trisha Q said...

Does that mean Michael will ask for a nap someday? I love the pictures.